iComply | A VERACITY GROUP COMPANY
Veracity is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Veracity may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1stApril 2018.
What we do with your data when you subscribe:
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and particularly for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping (for GDPR compliance)
- To improve our products and services
- To periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, but only in the instance you have given Veracity explicit consent to do so
- To contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, fax, phone or mail, but again, only in the instance you have given Veracity explicit consent to do so. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer, however this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you will only be contacted for marketing purposes if you have provided separate explicit consent
- If you have agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations of 25th May 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.