icomply is aware of the forthcoming data protection changes related to the GDPR legislation of 25th May 2018 and is currently working with a defined plan to ensure compliance with the new regulation.
We use Google Analytics software on this site to anonymously track how visitors interact with this website. This includes identifying:
· the pages visited on this site
· how long the visitor spends on each page on this site
· how visitors got to the site
· what visitors click on while visiting the site
We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of visitors and help us make improvements, for instance improving site search.
· Track the identity of visitors
· or the information they have entered into the site.
If you continue to use this site, you give us consent to using cookies for analytic purposes only.
Alternatively, you can choose to switch off cookies in your browser and the site will continue to work normally.