icomply HQ, Dragon Bridge House, 253 – 259 Whitehall Road, Leeds, LS12 6ER
Group HQ, Veracity UK Ltd, Prestwick International Aerospace Park, 4 Dow Road, Prestwick, KA9 2TU, UK
Veracity Development Office, Ravensneuk Farm, Penicuik, EH26 8PL, UK
Reporting to: icomply Technical Manager
To develop software for our cutting-edge security integration platform (PSIM) in accordance with the modern processes and development philosophy employed by icomply.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Essential development skills – C# or VB.NET, SQL Server, ASP.NET
- Desirable – VB6, Dev Express, Xamarin, Team Foundation Server, C++
- Experience in the following industries is an advantage. CCTV, BMS, Alarm or Access Control Systems
- Contribute to the architectural discussions and design of new and existing products
- Document existing and new software as part of the development process
- Test and debugging of software projects
- Assist with the creation of product documentation
- Assist in the management and control of software releases
- Technical support of integration partners using our products
- Participate in the project management processes utilised within Research and Development
- Be responsible for your time management and booking of time to relevant projects
- You may on occasions be required to visit sites to assist with support of our products
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Communication of any Health & Safety concerns
- Maintenance of Confidentiality
The Software Engineer (SE) will develop software for icomply products as required.
- icomply use the latest technologies in development to allow us to leverage the best performance and user experience for our clients.
- Development will be controlled using an Agile based process and all software produced must follow and comply with our continual integration philosophy and processes.
- The areas of development will cover our integrated application platform as well as the modular components that act as peripheral bolt-ons to the core application.
- The engineer will be required to work with a number of third-party SDK’s to allow interoperability between the OEM and the i-Comply platform.
- The engineer will get involved in the cutting edge of integration including systems such as CCTV video streaming, alarm receiving, access control, BMS, fire detection etc.
- The engineer will be able to work as part of a team, contribute to and receive instructions from other team members.
No Agencies Please.
Interested? Please email Allan@i-comply.co.uk with your CV and details. Closing date: 2nd February 2017.